Microsoft has recently announced a price increase, mainly for their Hosted Exchange effective from 1 January 2018. This is a globally imposed increase, introduced by Microsoft following considerable investment in research and development and which has led to significant cloud innovations and product enhancements.
This price rise follows on from an earlier indirect price rise imposed by Microsoft in July last year, when they withdrew a series of partner discounts for licensing.
To be able to continue to deliver the quality of service we now need to pass on part of this cost increase to our customers.
We’ve done our best to minimise this increase, but from 1 February 2018, the cost of our Microsoft based hosted cloud services will rise by 5%, covering our Hosted Exchange products only.
As you already know this service is delivered with our business class support so you are always assured of ongoing top tier support.
Thank you for your continued custom.
About our Hosted Exchange product:
Unlock the benefits of enterprise-class messaging, regardless of the size of your business.
Enjoy business-class email without the operational headaches or cost of managing your own server.
Just choose your solution based on your business requirements and away you go.
With our Hosted Exchange service can offer the flexibility and price benefits of cloud, combined with the assurance that data will always reside in the UK.
Our Sussex based Helpdesk are here to help with any service requests.
- The service is fully ISO27001 accredited, ensuring your data is fully protected
- Access your business-class email from anywhere, on any operating system, from any device.
- the data is stored on Tier3+ UK datacentres and your email is always accessible.
- Ensures your email is legally compliant with additional archiving and encryption bolt ons.
- Collaborate using shared calendars, global address lists, and tasks.