Is your technology taking up valuable office space? Do you dream of implementing new IT but lack the space? Virtualization from ABCOM offers capabilities that enable you to separate your IT resources from your in-house environment. That means you can actually do more with less, because your technology will be delivered to you via the Internet, instead of taking over your office.
Server virtualization allows you to maximize physical resources in the most efficient way possible. It functions by running multiple, independent, virtual operating systems on a single computer.
By virtualizing your in-house technology, you’ll be able to access more software, more IT and more memory than is physically installed in your office – because it’s all hosted offsite by ABCOM.
Virtualization techniques can be applied to many aspects of your business IT:
- Transforms hardware into software.
- Creating a virtual hardware resource on an x86-based server that incorporates CPU, RAM and hard drives.
- Laptop and server hardware.
- Operating systems and applications.
- Utilising industry leading providers:
- Safety – better control virus and malware outbreaks.
- Simplify – management of OS and application patch updates.
- Centralise – control of all desktop OS and applications.
- Reduce – device theft.
- Reduce – power and cooling requirements.
- Increase – server utilisation.
- Fully supported – by our highly trained and dedicated team 24/7.
Virtualization from ABCOM has become a cornerstone, a base requirement for moving to a fresh and dynamic IT infrastructure.