If you’re looking for ways to protect your systems and users from threats that have the potential to damage your business – look no further.
ABCOM provides a hosted email security solution that sits between your mail server and the rest of the Internet, providing you with an extra layer of protection to stop spam, malware and other nasty surprises that can sometimes be found in your email. Here you have an opportunity to let someone else take the pain away and let our Email Protection solution clean up your email stream from all the things you are not interested in.
Our comprehensive anti-spam handling functionality has some great features, but along with our email business continuity service it is compatible with any email system and can be rapidly implemented.
ABCOM Email Protection is simple to deploy, easy to customise and extremely easy to use and maintain – freeing up time for your administrators and email users.
- Compatible with any email infrastructure including Exchange, Lotus Domino, GroupWise, Zimbra, qmail, postfix, sendmail and any other SMTP server.
- Highly effective cloud-based filtering that blocks spam and email-borne threats before they reach the network.
- Includes an integrated continuity feature.
- Options to drop, quarantine or deliver spam messages including fully supported white-list, black-list or grey-list functionality.
- Control of what happens to emails from unknown email addresses.
- Options to filter outgoing emails in case your systems are compromised or your internal protection inadequate.
- Zero-hour virus protection.
- Inbound and Outbound spam filtering.
- Intuitive web-based control panel.
- Denial of service attack (DoS) and directory harvest attack prevention.
- Bullet proof your network by blocking spam and email threats.
- Improving productivity of servers and employees.
- Quell any fears you may have about potentially embarrassing failures in your systems.
- Optimised filtering of unwanted or harmful messages.
- Continuity – you can continue to access, respond to and send email even when your own email infrastructure is offline.
- Reduce risk and free up network bandwidth.
- Ease mail server load.
- Full support from our highly experienced and friendly team of engineers.