ABCOM are proud to have been vetted and approved to supply the new broadband voucher scheme on behalf of the UK government.
The Connection Voucher Scheme provides up to £3,000 (excluding VAT) to help small businesses, charities and voluntary organisations get faster broadband connections. If you’re a landlord or tenant sharing a commercial building you can also pool your vouchers together to pay for a new shared connection with a very high bandwidth. The scheme uses Super Connected Cities funding from the Department for Culture Media and Sport (DCMS).
This scheme is here to help you to have and benefit from a stronger digital/online presence.
What can an improved internet connection do for your business?
- Improve business efficiency, enable efficient communication and help your staff work more flexibly, saving time and money.
- Save on the need for servers by enabling your business to use cloud storage.
- Increase reliability and ensure confidence in your communications with suppliers and customers.
- Improve your capability to work in partnership and compete for larger projects and contracts.
- Grow your business in new directions and be more competitive in local and international markets.
The voucher does not cover ongoing line rental or VAT on connection costs. Your new connection must be in place for a minimum of six months.
Please visit our dedicated webpage.